What is provided?
What is Provided only in the Log Cabins?
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Tea, coffee and Rooibos tea, and creamer are provided. Please bring you own milk if you do not like creamer.
- Cleaning staff on a daily basis 365 days a year there to serve you and make you stay amazing where you can kick back and relax.
- The kitchens in all the log cabins are fully kitted-out for self-catering with fridge/freezer, microwave oven, toaster, pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, serving bowls, cooking utensils, braaing (barbeque) utensils, corkscrew, tin opener, potato peeler, bread boards, sharp knives etc.
- Dishwashing liquid, dishcloths and drying cloths, garbage bags are supplied.
- Magazines and some books are also provided.
- All bedding, towels, soap, shampoo and earbuds are provide including extra blanket. Each bed in the log cabins have their own heater blanket because of it being close to the dam and thus cold in winter.