What You Need to Bring?
- Bring your camping tent or Caravan
- All your own food and drinks.
- Your own toiletries.
- Firelighters, firewood, charcoal, brickets and ice are all for sale at reception or bring you own.
- Swimming towels if you want to swim in the river or the bass dam on condition no one is fishing.
- There is no bar at Magoebaskloof Getaway, should you want alcoholic drinks.
- The nearest filling station is 2.5km away.
- Binoculars, camera, spotting scope etc. for birding (we supply a birding checklist for birds of the area).
- Good walking boots, should you want to walk up our steep hiking trail.
- A walking stick should you need one.
- A good selection of clothing for changing weather conditions.
- A warm jacket or raincoat.
- A sun hat or cap and sunscreen.
- Mountain bike for the adventurous bikers.
- Insect repellent for mosquitoes and ticks.
- Your animals are welcome as we are a pet friendly establishment.
- Extra camera batteries.